Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is known for acquiring significant amounts of shares in growing businesses. Buffett is also known for being a genius when it comes to life lessons as well. Warren Buffett’s most famous quotes have inspired many people worldwide that may or may not be interested in the world of investing and business.
As the main face of multinational conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway, there is no question that Warren Buffet has perfect insight on investing. Three of Buffett’s famous quotes on investing are:
1. “Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money.”,
2.”It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
3. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
Buffett is not only insightful when it comes to investing, but is an expert on life as well. Warren Buffett’s famous quotes on life are:
1. “What we learn from history is that people don’t learn from history.”
2. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
3. “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
Bottom line, world-famous personality and billionaire investor Warren Buffett has lived and experienced things in the life of investing and it is up to us to utilize all the amazing gems disguised as famous quotes he has given over the years. Whether it is about life or investing, Warren Buffett’s famous quotes are some of the most recognized words spoken.