Warren Buffett is multibillionaire investor who spent most of his life advising business investors and all those who would take the interest. He distilled his wisdom through magazines interviews and TV programs. He was nicked named the Oracle of Omaha because his quotes were frequently told. He gave quotes regarding real life and investment. Some of the best quotes are as below:
• Buffett advice investors on the importance of integrity. At all times in business, decisions made based on market variations. It may seem challenging, but the choice lies on one’s hands. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
• He reiterated valuable group one should associate with, for at times people deviate their dreams because of associating with the wrong person(s). Warren insisted on picking the right people when one is determined to be successful. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours, and you’ll drift in that direction.”
• He advises the optimistic to keep the crowd since they are always wrong. They base their arguments decisions on opinions. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” This quote has been a drive to his successful investment. He knew ways to avoid bubbles in the business buying at low and selling at high.
• Warren explained on the power of keeping one’s business simple and clear. He discourages complex ideas for entrepreneurs. “it is not necessary to do an extraordinary thing to get extraordinary results.”
• He also taught on the definition of success in that one cannot define the level of success by number or price tag. “I measure my success by how people love me.” Buffet imparted wisdom through his quotes in his lifetime.